Leadtek opt for quite a long thin box which has all the standard information we're used to seeing. Across the top of the box we have the brand Leadtek, while to the right we have some NVIDIA logos and the Vista one.
The middle of the box has a picture of a robot character, while below that we have the model along with a picture of the card. At the bottom of the box we have some of the main features like 384MB of GDD3 memory, Direct X 10, HDCP and more.
Turning the box over, we have a picture of the card which also lets us know some more features that are on offer. We have the specifications, mention of what's included in the package and some other bits of information.
Inside the box we don't have a whole lot going on. We really only have the normal cables and paperwork with a driver CD, quick install guide, molex to PCI Express convertor, component/s-video out and DVI to VGA connector.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]