It's been a while since we've seen anything mid-range from ZOTAC, but as you can see, for this particular model they use a smaller box that sits upright. Across the top of the box we have the brand in clear text while the bottom gives us the model.
In the middle of the box we some of the main features for the card like 384MB of GDDR3 memory, two Dual-Link DVI connectors, low noise cooling, DVI Audio and more.
Turning the box over, ZOTAC give us a bit of a blurb on the 9600 GSO. Below that we have some of the main features of the card along a diagram explaining what you need to make use of SLI. The bottom half of the box lets us know what's included in the package in a number of languages.
Inside the box we have quite a few cables for a mid-range card. Along with the standard ones like molex to PCI Express power connector, component/s-video out dongle and DVI to VGA connector, we also have a DVI to HDMI connector and a loop back cable that gets audio through the DVI to HDMI connector.
Paperwork wise, we have a user manual and quick install guide. We also have a driver CD along with a ZOTAC sticker you can place on the front of your case.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:27 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]