Taking a Closer Look
The Abit Siluro Ti200 is based on the nVidia reference design, however, Abit have added a few features of their own. Firstly, for those of you that have a case window and would like to show off your video card, the Siluro Ti200 features a black PCB with an attractive silver heatsink/fan unit. Instead of having separate heatsinks for the core and memory chips, this card features one large heatsink covering the lot. We'll see how this affects overclocking results a bit later on in the review.
Under the large heatsink you will find eight 8MB memory chips rated at 4ns each, giving a total of 64MB onboard memory. The Ti200's memory clock speed is 200MHz DDR (effectively 400MHz). This is slightly lower than the regular GeForce3 which features a memory clock speed of 230MHz DDR. The core clock speed of the Ti200 is 175MHz, significantly lower than the regular GeForce3's 200MHz core clock speed.
The Abit Siluro Ti200 is packed with onboard features. These include DVI out and TV out. DVI out will come in very handy for those of you with an LCD monitor that requires a Digital Video Input. TV out is controlled by a Chrontel CH7007A-T chip that supports resolutions of up to 800x600. Although some televisions support resolutions as high as 1024x768, you will find that most are limited to 800x600, or even 640x480.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023