nVidia GeForce3 Ti200 GPU running at 175MHz with 256-bit graphics Core
64MB 4ns DDR SDRAM working on 400-MHz with 6.4GB/sec memory bandwidth
2.8 billion samples per second Full-Scene Anti-Aliasing (FSAA) fill rate
700 billion operations per second
AGP 2X/4X, AGP texturing and Fast Writes Support
Integrated 350MHz RAMDAC
Lightspeed Memory Architecture for unsurpassed game play speeds even in the highest resolutions
Supports Shadow Buffer technology and 3D Textures
Supports programmable Vertex Shaders and Pixel Shader technology
High-Resolution Anti-Aliasing (HRAA)
Integrated hardware Transform and Lighting Engines
Fully-compliant professional OpenGL 1.3 and Microsoft DirectX 8.1 support for all Windows operating systems
High-quality HDTV/DVD playback support
On board TV-Out supports S-Video/RCA
On board DVI supports Digital Video Interface for LCD monitor (Optional)
Abit-Designed Dynamic heat-sink and cooling fan module for GPU and memory
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 98/SE
Adobe Acrobat Reader
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit