Corsair has been one of the biggest overclocking memory companies for nearly eight years now. In fact, it may be longer as Corsair memory was some of the highest clocking back when PC-133 memory for the 440BX chipset was around, allowing bus speeds to 150MHz. What an achievement that was. Moving into the 21st century, Corsair still holds its own.
The XMS series of memory is the cream of the crop; hand picked and designed to overclock for the enthusiasts. You're going to be hard pressed for find a better module, XMS3 continues this tradition.
The larger size, while not showing a huge benefit today in our gaming tests, it really does help Windows XP multi-task. While only 3.5GB of it was used under our 32-bit OS, it still loaded the games up slightly quicker than the 2GB setup, and for 64-bit OS users, you will get the full benefit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Everest]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series