Corsair has been one of the biggest overclocking memory companies for nearly eight years now. In fact, it may be longer as Corsair memory was some of the highest clocking back when PC-133 memory for the 440BX chipset was around, allowing bus speeds to 150MHz. What an achievement that was. Moving into the 21st century, Corsair still holds its own.
The XMS series of memory is the cream of the crop; hand picked and designed to overclock for the enthusiasts. You're going to be hard pressed for find a better module, XMS3 continues this tradition.
The larger size, while not showing a huge benefit today in our gaming tests, it really does help Windows XP multi-task. While only 3.5GB of it was used under our 32-bit OS, it still loaded the games up slightly quicker than the 2GB setup, and for 64-bit OS users, you will get the full benefit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Everest]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz