We continue to see ASUS use the larger box design, even for the mid-range 9600GT card. We haven't been a fan of the huge box for a while now and it seems like even more of a waste on these mid-range cards.
The front of the box gives us the normal details like the brand across the top and model across the bottom. As you can see, ASUS mentions it is silent and we also see the HDMI logo displayed.
Above the model we have some of the main features mentioned like 512MB of GDDR3, PCI Express 2.0 and some other programs. We also have in the middle of the box to the left a picture of the cooler along with some of the main features it offers.
Turning the box over, we have some information on the exclusive software that ASUS include in the package, some of the features that the 9600GT offers and also a little bit about how the design is 10c cooler then the reference design cooler.
Moving inside the package; alongside the standard speed setup and driver CD we have another disk that includes the manual in a number of languages along with a little booklet on how to setup the S/PDIF cable so you can get sound through the HDMI convertor.
Going a little deeper into the box, we have a standard array of cables which include our molex to PCI Express connector, component dongle and DVI to VGA connector.
Alongside these cables we have a DVI to HDMI connector and a loop back cable for your sound and graphics card so you can get not only video through the HDMI convertor, but also sound.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]