Package and Contents
First off, we start with our package. XFX has gone with the green and black colour scheme for its box, that being NVIDIA's colour scheme for its company. Very little information is contained on the front of the box.
On the back however, there is quite a bit of info including a full colour photo of the board. From this photo we can see that the board is a direct NVIDIA reference board, so unless we have a unique package inside to surprise us, there isn't anything that stands out over what we've seen in the past.
Being the first board we have received from XFX, we can't gauge the usual reference material. However, the box did come with a very thick user manual and a unique door hanger for the serious gamers; nice idea.
Moving along; we come to the cables that are included for the onboard headers. XFX has gone for an extremely well rounded cable setup. For the mass storage controllers; out of the seven SATA ports the board is equipped with, six data cables are provided. A single IDE cable with two drive support and one FDD cable make up the data portion.
For power adapters, there are three molex to 2-port SATA power cables, giving you a total of six drives supported out of the box. Great work XFX; even the ZOTAC reference board was a bit lacking in cables.
Lastly on the list are the PCI cover brackets, and there are two in total. One of them contains four USB 2.0 ports whilst the other contains an extra FireWire port.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit