I don't have a huge amount of experience with different cases yet, but I do have a lot of practical experience with computers in general. Winning the battle against cooling is about half the battle in the overclocking game. This case has a lot of flexibility when it comes to cooling options. Whether you're looking for a case for your monster system, or just looking for a durable case for your everyday work machine, this case will suit your needs quite nicely.
It is made out of durable materials, is very solid and will take mounds of abuse without giving in. The integrity of the case is enough to allow me to actually stand on it (though not advised) and not even show any signs of weakness.
As stated above, a removable motherboard tray would have been really nice, but it doesn't hinder my views enough to not recommend this case. it's strong points far outweigh it's few minor weaknesses, so just go out and order one for yourself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz