I don't have a huge amount of experience with different cases yet, but I do have a lot of practical experience with computers in general. Winning the battle against cooling is about half the battle in the overclocking game. This case has a lot of flexibility when it comes to cooling options. Whether you're looking for a case for your monster system, or just looking for a durable case for your everyday work machine, this case will suit your needs quite nicely.
It is made out of durable materials, is very solid and will take mounds of abuse without giving in. The integrity of the case is enough to allow me to actually stand on it (though not advised) and not even show any signs of weakness.
As stated above, a removable motherboard tray would have been really nice, but it doesn't hinder my views enough to not recommend this case. it's strong points far outweigh it's few minor weaknesses, so just go out and order one for yourself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top