The Power Supply
Anyone who has ever used the Antec Power Supplies will understand why it deserves it's own section. This unit is just downright awesome! It is consistently being rated very high as an authorized PSU to be used with AMD processors, and with very good reason.
The PP303X PSU has a very stable flow of power. It is an ATX unit and can produce up to 160w of power. This ensures that you will always have enough juice for the little toys that always seem to find their way into your system. Some folks would be concerned after adding the high end graphics card, cutting edge sound card, CD-ROM, CD Burner, two hard drives, NIC, modem, and numerous USB devices, but this PSU just keeps right on rolling without a hiccup.
It also has "Smart Fan Feature" which allows the fan to automatically adjust it's speed depending on the temperature within the case. What this means to you is that when your temperature start getting higher at the PSU, it will adjust the fan speed upward to dispel more heat through the unit itself. As the temperature goes down, the fan speed also decreases to help conserve power and prevent unnecessary wear and tear on the unit. Another nice feature of the adjustable speeds is that when your system is not running hot, it doesn't make as much noise. Not that it's loud to begin with, but having it run quieter is just kind of nice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard