There is not a lot bad that I can say about the case. It was obviously well thought out and the materials used are top notch, but it would have been a much better case had they included a removable motherboard tray. The current design does not allow you easily install the mainboard. You have to do all your installation work within the case. Granted, there is a lot of room on the inside, but it is inconvenient to have to dig around inside the case to put in a new board. I found it a bit of a hassle when I was adding the screw-in brass studs that support the motherboard. When adding these, it was trial and error in getting them in the right place. The holes are numerous and should support just about any board in existence, but without the removable tray it becomes a task to finally get everything lined up correctly.
I realize that this is getting nit-picky, but it would have been a good call to add some sort of filtration to either the fans, or better yet, the mounting brackets for the fans could have had a small pocket where you could add some sort of small filter. With all the air blowing around in the case from the four fans (plus the one on the PSU), some sort of filtration is really needed. Dust is a computer killer, so any means available to help reduce it would be very beneficial.
The side panels would have been a bit better if they were really "tool free". The left side of the case is accessed by a small lockable lever, but it still requires that you remove a screw from the back of the case before you can open the side up. The right side still requires the normal removal of screws to open. It was close, but not quite close enough.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit