There is not a lot bad that I can say about the case. It was obviously well thought out and the materials used are top notch, but it would have been a much better case had they included a removable motherboard tray. The current design does not allow you easily install the mainboard. You have to do all your installation work within the case. Granted, there is a lot of room on the inside, but it is inconvenient to have to dig around inside the case to put in a new board. I found it a bit of a hassle when I was adding the screw-in brass studs that support the motherboard. When adding these, it was trial and error in getting them in the right place. The holes are numerous and should support just about any board in existence, but without the removable tray it becomes a task to finally get everything lined up correctly.
I realize that this is getting nit-picky, but it would have been a good call to add some sort of filtration to either the fans, or better yet, the mounting brackets for the fans could have had a small pocket where you could add some sort of small filter. With all the air blowing around in the case from the four fans (plus the one on the PSU), some sort of filtration is really needed. Dust is a computer killer, so any means available to help reduce it would be very beneficial.
The side panels would have been a bit better if they were really "tool free". The left side of the case is accessed by a small lockable lever, but it still requires that you remove a screw from the back of the case before you can open the side up. The right side still requires the normal removal of screws to open. It was close, but not quite close enough.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard