The Super Talent Pico-C is a great thumb drive that offers everything you could want in a portable storage device. With storage sizes up to 8 GB and a maximum cost of less than 30 U.S. Dollars, it is difficult to go wrong with this drive.
The size of the drive is its greatest strength. The term Pico describes the drive perfectly, coming in at about the size of your thumbnail. The included chain is perfect for attaching the drive to your keys or zipper on a jacket or backpack.
Transfer rates on the Pico-C show that it is faster than the previous generation thumb drives, even those that were considered the fastest around back in their day. In the coming weeks we will be taking several current thumb drives and testing them against each other in a massive roundup. At that time, we will see how well the Pico-C compares to other modern thumb drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit