Specifications, Availability and Pricing
All of the buzzwords are present in the specifications list for the heatsink and the fan. For the heatsink, we see a copper base and aluminum fins to dissipate heat. Not listed on the spec list is the four U shaped, oversized (8mm) heatpipes that contact the CPU directly.
The fan for the SilenX iXtrema IXC-120HA2 is 120mm and rated for 36 to 84 CFM at 900 to 1700 RPM. That is a pretty wide range for the volume of air being pushed by the iXtrema ICX-120A2 fan, and it will be interesting to see what happens on our decibel meter when cranked up to 12 volts. The fan does use Fluid Dynamic Bearings, a technology that is used to reduce acoustic levels while providing longer fan life.
After looking around quite a bit, I was finally able to find the cooler for sale at Acousticpc.com for 59.95. SilenX has several retail and e-tail companies that sell their products and the IXC-120HA2 is relatively new so I am sure it will not be long before their larger partners like Fry's, Newegg and Micro Center start carrying the newly released product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit