Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0
Version and / or Patch Used: 3.0
Developer Homepage: http://www.adobe.com
Product Homepage: http://www.adobe.com/products/premiereel/
Our test with Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0 is performed with a raw two hour AVI file. It is then compressed into DivX format using the latest version codec. We measure the time it takes to encode and then record CPU usage.
Lastly, we move into real world applications. Premiere Elements was asked to add in over 200 transitions to a movie, transcode it and save. Here the Areca manages to just get a few seconds off the encode times.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 4 [The Controller Card]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and HD Tach]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Speed]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - DiskSpeed32]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HD Tune]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]