ZOTAC has definitely made its mark with us. While our first board we received from them based on the GeForce 8300 chipset failed to impress, the 790i SLI Ultra board really got us going. While it's a great feat of engineering as to how its laid out, ZOTAC isn't to thank for that since it's based right off the NVIDIA reference design. But it's good to see ZOTAC not trying to modify it too much.
The performance of the board was right up there with the likes of the X48 chipset, so if you're planning on an SLI setup for your NVIDIA chipset, the 790i isn't going to disappoint as much as the 780i does.
Overall, the ZOTAC board is definitely worth your dollar. With a good software bundle as well as a few added extras like the wireless networking, you're not going to be disappointed.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 4 [Inside the Box Continued]
- Page 5 [The Motherboard]
- Page 6 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - HDD Performance]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 14 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]