Yeah, I know
Specifications can be a bit dry, but its important to be able to see what is offered with this board so that we can make a valid comparison to others in its class. So here's what we have in regards to the GA-7VTXE motherboard:
Supports AMD Athlon 700Mhz - 1.4Ghz @ 200Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1.0Ghz - 1.4Ghz @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon XP 1500+ - 2000+ @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600MHz - 1.2Ghz @ 200Mhz FSB
Reserves Support for Future AMD Socket A CPU's
VIA KT266A (Northbridge)
VIA VT8233 Integrated Peripheral Controller (Southbridge)
3x 184-pin DDR PC1600/PC2100 (3GB Max)
- Expansion Slots
1x AGP (Supports 1X, 2X and 4X)
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via expansion bracket)
1 Serial Port
1 Parallel Port
1 Line In
1 Line Out
1 Mic In
1 Game Port
- Onboard Audio
Creative CT5880 sound chip using AC'97 CODEC
- Special Features
FSB and Vcore adjustable from BIOS
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- PC Building Simulator sells 100,000 copies in 30 days
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit