Yeah, I know
Specifications can be a bit dry, but its important to be able to see what is offered with this board so that we can make a valid comparison to others in its class. So here's what we have in regards to the GA-7VTXE motherboard:
Supports AMD Athlon 700Mhz - 1.4Ghz @ 200Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1.0Ghz - 1.4Ghz @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon XP 1500+ - 2000+ @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600MHz - 1.2Ghz @ 200Mhz FSB
Reserves Support for Future AMD Socket A CPU's
VIA KT266A (Northbridge)
VIA VT8233 Integrated Peripheral Controller (Southbridge)
3x 184-pin DDR PC1600/PC2100 (3GB Max)
- Expansion Slots
1x AGP (Supports 1X, 2X and 4X)
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via expansion bracket)
1 Serial Port
1 Parallel Port
1 Line In
1 Line Out
1 Mic In
1 Game Port
- Onboard Audio
Creative CT5880 sound chip using AC'97 CODEC
- Special Features
FSB and Vcore adjustable from BIOS
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard