Straight away we can see that ZOTAC has moved the box to a portrait style one as opposed to the standard landscape design we normally see. Across the top of the box we see mention that it's made by ZOTAC, and at the bottom of the box we can see the model mentioned, which is of course the GTX 280. It's also highlighted here that the card is an AMP! Edition.
The upper right of the box makes mention of 1GB GDDR3 memory, 512-bit memory interface, two Dual Link DVI connectors, overclocked and a few other key features. The left of the box makes mention that a full version copy of GRID is included in the package.
Turning the box over, we have a picture of the card along with a bit of a blurb about the card and its advantages. We also see some of the main features explained along with a feature table that shows what is needed for a Tri-SLI setup.
Moving inside the package, we have a manual, quick install guide, a sticker making mention of the power connectors, ZOTAC Driver CD and like we saw on the front of the box, a full version copy of GRID.
The cable department doesn't show anything out of the ordinary. We have two power convertors (one for 8-pin and the other for 6-pin), component/s-video out dongle, DVI to VGA connector, DVI to HDMI connector and a loop back cable so you can get sound through the HDMI convertor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- NVIDIA goes all-in with AI for the 'goodness of mankind'
- NVIDIA GeForce 385.69 WHQL drivers released
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card