Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Thermaltake DuOrb CPU Cooler is ready to tackle just about any modern socket processor by the looks of the specification sheet. One issue will affect a small number of readers running motherboards that position the system memory in an odd location. This is actually not a problem with the memory, but the way the socket bracket is arranged. If your memory is located at the top of your motherboard, please check compatibility if you are running dual GPU graphics. If you are running a single graphics card, you will need to move the card to the lower PCI-E slot.
The cooler uses two 80mm fans to cool up to today's flagship CPUs. On paper, it appears like the cooler will be able to keep your dual and quad core processors cool even during overclock situations. This is done by sheer mass; the cooler uses a copper base, copper and aluminum fins and the two fans. Everything about the DuOrb appears to be super sized.
For overclockers, the DuOrb offers something that few other enthusiast coolers do these days. Since the fans blow down, they will aid in cooling motherboards and VGA components like VRMs on the motherboards and the top side of your graphics card.
The Thermaltake DuOrb is available from a number of e-tail and retail vendors. I was able to find the cooler for 65.00 US Dollars here in the States e-tail and 79.00 Dollars at local retailers. The DuOrb VGA cooler has dropped into the mid 30 Dollar range, so if you are really into accessorizing your system you could pick both of them up for less than a hundred.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- New Jump Force fighters: SSGSS Vegeta/Goku & Golden Frieza
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms