With the package out the way, it's time to check out the card. Unfortunately, unlike a lot of other TOP models from ASUS we simply have the standard reference cooler.
ASUS has done the general pimp up of the cooler with a sticker covering the whole fan along with a little ASUS logo.
Since the card carries with it the reference cooler, it's no surprise that we have the standard two PCI Express connectors across the top of the card along with the two SLI connectors close to the I/O side of things.
Before we check out the specifications of the card, we quickly check out the I/O side of things which carries with it two Dual Link DVI connectors and a single TV-Out port.
While the standard 9800 GTX carries with it a decent clock speed of 675MHz on the core, 1688MHz on the shader and 2200 MHz DDR on the memory, ASUS has really kicked it up a notch with a 755MHz core, 1850MHz shader clock and a 2350MHz DDR memory clock on the 512MB of GDDR3.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 15 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]