While we've had a lot of Intel based motherboards here at TweakTown over the last couple of years, it's been a one horse show in terms of the power market. Intel has had its finger on the pulse of the end users, and its Core 2 architecture really has helped them get ahead. With the delays and troubles AMD has experienced trying to get its Phenom to market, Big Blue has managed to gain quite a market share back from the gamers that AMD stole from them during the Athlon 64 Vs. Pentium IV days.
While things aren't as Rosie for AMD now, Phenom is starting to finally make its way into the market. And with prices of a Phenom X4 9850, their top of the line CPU so far hitting an extremely affordable $270-280 AUD, quad-core processing is not out of the reach of every day users.
Though AMD themselves have an impressive chipset line-up for the Phenom, we can't forget one of the biggest supporters of AMD. In fact, they have helped AMD out something incredible. Starting back when the Athlon was a Socket A chip, nForce chipsets have been around to help boost the performance. NVIDIA are back again with GeForce based chipsets sporting IGP graphics.
Today we have our first board from ZOTAC, one of the many companies we met at Computex. They have sent us their GeForce 8300 based Micro-ATX offering aimed at the digital home segment. How well does it perform? Read on to find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ