The XPS510's 20 watt subwoofer features a solid wooden casing. This assures more undistorted, deep bass effects when compared to a plastic casing. The subwoofer is magnetically shielded and features a 5.25" paper cone driver with a frequency response of 35Hz - 180Hz. On the back of the subwoofer you will notice a rather large, black heatsink. This helps keep the unit cool after extended periods of use. Another thing to note is that the subwoofer is quite compact compared to some competing solutions, measuring 170mm(W) x 315mm(D) x 238mm(H). This makes it ideal for those of you that do not have much room around or under your desk.
Unlike some high-end speaker systems that feature a separate control box full of knobs and switches, the XPS510's controls are on the subwoofer itself. There is a power switch, a volume knob and a bass knob. One complaint I have about the controls being mounted on the subwoofer itself is that because I usually place the subwoofer on the floor, it is quite inconvenient having to reach under my desk to adjust the volume, bass, etc.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Sledgehammer founders leave for new roles within Activision
- Burnout Paradise Remastered announced for PC, consoles
- Tesla hackers mine cryptocurrency, access private data
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit