Unlike other companies, BFG don't have the need to use a massive box for their higher end cards. We have a box that is the same size as the 9600GT OC2 box along with all the standard information you would expect. The top left makes note of the brand while the top right lets you clearly know that the card is a PCI Express x16 one.
Across the bottom we can clearly see the model along with the fact that it comes with 512MB of GDDR3. Above that we have mention of the Lifetime Warranty and 24/7 Tech support. Finally, above this we see the OCX logo along with a bit of a blurb on overclocking.
On the back of the box we have a bit of a run down on BFG along with some of the main tech implemented into the 9800 GTX. We also have the table in the bottom corner that shows us where this card really shines. How this table differs to the 9600GT one is that we see 30" monitors ticked in the gaming and 3D applications section.
Moving inside the package, the cable department doesn't have much going on with a single Molex to PCI Express power connector, DVI to VGA and Component out dongle. The only out of the ordinary add-on was the inclusion of the DVI to HDMI adapter along with the loop back cable.
Apart from a load of paper work that gives us a run down on a heap of different features, we also have the standard driver CD along with two BFG Tech stickers that you can place on your case.
One thing that I did think was cool about the package was the inclusion of instructions on how to setup the HDMI adapter kit that comes in the package.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 15 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]