The ProWater 850i Continued
The pump and reservoir are attached from the factory. On the reservoir, you will find a fill port at the top and a return port for the water coming back to the start of the system. Notice the low and high marks. It is important to always keep fluid above the low level. If not, the returning cooling will splash into the other liquid and allow air to pass through the system.
The pump is a small impeller type that pulls coolant from the reservoir and pushes it up through the cooling loop. The pump uses the same connectors as the fan; a 4-pin Molex for power and a 3-pin fan for tachometer use only.
Many water cooling systems are silent to the point where it is difficult to know if the system is actually pushing fluid through the loop. Thermaltake makes it easy to give you peace of mind with their device that allows you to see that coolant is flowing through the system.
The PW 850i comes with enough tubing and coolant to use the system in the largest cases. Both items react to UV black lights and glow a neon green color. It is important to remember to use only the amount of tubing needed for your application. More tube means the pump has to work harder to pass the fluid through the system, reducing flow.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ