The Thermaltake BlacX SE
There are many things going on with the front of the BlacX SE. The first thing you'll notice is the four USB ports along the bottom. The SE variant also gets a hard drive cover that lifts over the entire front of the drive.
Here is a better look at the front from above. The cover opens to the front from the pivot points shown in the image.
To remove the drive, simply remove the cover and press the eject button.
The back is where the power button and cord are located. USB plugs in here also, and as you can see a cut out is in the plastic for eSATA but currently Thermaltake does not show a BlacX SE available with eSATA. At this time we can only hope for an eSATA version that retains the USB hub.
Here is the BlacX with the door down; you can see the connectors for SATA inside, the metal ejection mechanism is also visible.
The ejection mechanism is made of metal so you shouldn't have a problem with the unit being damaged from typical use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake BlacX SE]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon