Accessories and Documentation
The mounting hardware is very simple once you figure out what is going on with it. Without removing the motherboard from the case, you simply use the white push pins to mount the black hold downs. The black push pins tighten everything to the motherboard and then you simply screw in the heatsink on top of it all. It isn't as elegant as some of the other Intel mounting systems, but it does work very well.
I found the manual a little lacking. Everything was spelled out as far as the installation but there should have been more images to help new users along.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox games may arrive on Epic Store as well as Steam
- Gears 5's direct cosmetic monetization isn't 'ahead of the industry'
- Stan Lee's daughter blasts Disney for disrespecting father's legacy
- Denuvo DRM is coming to mobile phone games
- Capcom preps you for Iceborne with this helpful infographic
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- ADATA Launches TC500 AI Voice Translator
- Nokia appoints Gabriela Styf Sjoman as Chief Strategy Officer and member of the Nokia Group Leadership Team
- Fujitsu and Qualcomm Complete 5G Data Calls in Sub-6GHz and mmWave Spectrum Bands
- NEW LG K SERIES DESIGNED FOR ENHANCED MULTIMEDIA EXPERIENCE
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing