With every Republic Of Gamers motherboard that ASUS brings to the market, things get better and better. So far ASUS has managed to produce quite a few good offerings, with the newest generation getting some nifty extra features compared to its older generation. This includes the LCD poster, solid state components and latest chipset support. The Rampage series is the latest to come from ASUS, and knowing them it certainly won't be the last.
One thing ASUS needs to start integrating into its ROG based boards is EPU6, ASUS' latest energy saving technology. While hardcore overclockers won't really want it, the users who simply want the best will find this feature being a big selling point, as is the case with GIGABYTEs latest DQ6 boards which have now got DES integrated.
The Rampage Formula was extremely impressive; its overclocking was brilliant and the feature rich BIOS allows for maximum tweaking and overclocking. While we managed to only hit 525MHz, it's possible with some more tweaking of the voltages and the GTL reference dividers that you're likely to get some more speed out of the board. And with the latest 45nm CPU, overclocking becomes even easier.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard