With every Republic Of Gamers motherboard that ASUS brings to the market, things get better and better. So far ASUS has managed to produce quite a few good offerings, with the newest generation getting some nifty extra features compared to its older generation. This includes the LCD poster, solid state components and latest chipset support. The Rampage series is the latest to come from ASUS, and knowing them it certainly won't be the last.
One thing ASUS needs to start integrating into its ROG based boards is EPU6, ASUS' latest energy saving technology. While hardcore overclockers won't really want it, the users who simply want the best will find this feature being a big selling point, as is the case with GIGABYTEs latest DQ6 boards which have now got DES integrated.
The Rampage Formula was extremely impressive; its overclocking was brilliant and the feature rich BIOS allows for maximum tweaking and overclocking. While we managed to only hit 525MHz, it's possible with some more tweaking of the voltages and the GTL reference dividers that you're likely to get some more speed out of the board. And with the latest 45nm CPU, overclocking becomes even easier.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit