Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The MaxOrb EX plays on both AMD and Intel LGA platforms. The best feature about the cooler for me is that you do not have to remove the motherboard from its case to install the cooler. The Intel mount is a very good design that allows the cooler to install almost exactly like the stock Intel heatsink.
Other than the outer row of copper fins, the MaxOrb EX and MaxOrb share the exact specifications and even the same 120mm fan. The fan uses a three-pin design and has a variable resistor located on the outer rim, allowing the user to fine tune the fan speed while at the same time changing the acoustic footprint of the cooler.
The best thing is that Thermaltake is not charging a premium for the copper EX. The same 69.99 MSRP is shared with both coolers, and just like many other Thermaltake products the availability is good since Thermaltake products are sold just about anywhere computer accessories are sold.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- Netflix pull future 'The Punisher' & 'Jessica Jones' seasons
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- PlayStation VR changes will be 'dramatic' over next 10 years
- Apple rumored to be working on 31.6-inch 6K display
- Best reminder app
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!