The NH-C12P's heatpipes do a good job of putting the heat where it can be removed in an efficient manner. It is difficult to see here, but the pipes are actually soldered to the joints.
Here we see the fins that extend all the way to the bottom of the cooler.
The heatpipes are made of copper and coated with nickel so they won't tarnish and become unsightly. Along the top of the cooler you can see the wave pattern that is cut into each fin.
The fins that extend to the bottom of the cooler do not make it all the way to the side where the last heatpipe is located. This was intentional since you will need to fit a screw driver through the empty area when installing the cooler to a motherboard.
The area void of fins can be seen better from this angle.
With the fan installed, you can't see the missing fins. Here we see the Noctua NF-12U fan, look closely to the trailing edge of the blades and you can see the cuts made to reduce pressure.
The fan is held in place using the wire hanger method. The overall size of the cooler with the fan installed is only 114mm, much smaller than the NH-U12P.
The base of the cooler is not as reflective as other Noctua products I have tested previously, but I have seen worse from other manufacturers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam