On the front we can see the fan and a glimpse of the cooler in the background. For the most part all of the marketing buzzwords are located here in the form of graphics running along the top of the window.
The side has a list of the compatible processors; all of the modern setups are listed but for some reason the AMD Phenom is only listed up to the 9600. I can only assume that when the box was printed AMD hadn't released information on the 9x50 parts and the 9600 was the flagship. Another point of interest is that it appears some of the ZEN FZ 120 coolers will be shipping as Intel only variants without the bracket to fit AMD motherboards. Please check with your e-tailer to confirm you are getting the AMD option before placing your order if you need the bracket.
The back side of the package shows several images of the cooler, fan and dimensions of the setup so you can guesstimate any obstacles posed by motherboard makers that seem to be making it difficult to place larger heatsinks on their enthusiast motherboards because of their need to overcool by looking cool.
This side shows the specifications like we listed on the previous page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit