The ThermoLab Nano Silent is a very small CPU cooler that has a market with case modders and those looking for a special application cooler. Small is in; just look at the new Apple notebook and many of the new boutique systems that are small enough to be placed on a coffee table. As computers evolve, they become smaller in all markets other than giant enthusiast systems. Before long, we will see computers the size of today's Playstation and Xbox systems since mainstream users want more space.
Since enthusiasts are generally on the leading edge of trends we will see more and more small Shuttle style systems being made, and ThermoLab has created a product to allow that to happen.
Availability is a concern at this time since I was not able to find units for sale at the retail level. As stated previously, I did find units at the export/distributer level so it won't be too long before we see the coolers offered on our favorite e-tail locations. I can't imagine the cost of the cooler going over 30 or 40 US Dollars, but that is speculation at this time.
Performance wise, the ThermoLab Nano is a good product when used appropriately with a low wattage processor. Unlike some of the other small coolers we have tested in the past, ThermoLab didn't add Intel's Extreme line of processors to their compatible list since they are not looking to make their product out to be something it isn't.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM