Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The ThermoLab Nano is very small, even smaller than the Micro we tested just a few days ago. While the base is nearly the same as the Micro, the Nano is 39mm tall, a full 20mm shorter than the Micro. This will give case modders looking to make extremely small cases the opportunity to do so and still keep their energy efficient processor cool.
The Nano uses an 80mm low noise fan that could be swapped out with another 80mm fan since it uses the wire hanger method to hold everything together. The fan is only 10mm tall so most standard 80mm fans will add to the overall height of the unit, but it would be possible to make the heatsink perform better.
As of this writing I haven't found ThermoLab products listed for sale anywhere in the US, Canada or Europe. That will change before too long since I was able to find the products available at the export and distributer level.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower