The flat green box is generally reserved for lower end cards. The 9600 GT series and upwards all use the holographic design, so you immediately get a feel that the card is a low-end model. With GS in the naming scheme, you continue to feel that the card is entry level; not 8400 GS entry level, but 1280 x 1024 gaming only entry level.
The front of the box is a pretty standard affair; FroBot takes up the majority of the box with a sticker being in the bottom right hand corner that gives us a complete run down on the main features.
Turning the box over we have the normal run down of features in a multitude of languages.
Inside the box we have a quick install guide along with a driver CD. Again, keeping with that lower end feel we don't receive Tomb Raider Anniversary Edition which we get with the 9600 GT Palit offerings.
Cable wise we have Component Out cable, Molex to PCI-E and DVI to VGA connector. What was surprising is that we have a DVI to HDMI adapter included in the package, making it not too bad an option for people who are looking for something new to install in their HTPC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard