There are a few reasons why installing my parts into this case was not an enjoyable experience. The first being that the fan blowing onto the CPU and the shaft holding the card holders and the extra cooling fan had to be removed when installing the motherboard. The shaft was on a hinge so it's just a matter of unscrewing one end and folding it up when you need to add/remove parts. The hinge was extremely loose and continually fell on my arms with the slightest movement of the case. The second being that there are alot of sharp edges inside the case and I cut myself on numerous occasions whilst installing my hardware. If you intend on using this case make sure you have sand paper handy. Other than those slight problems, all my parts fit into the case well and I didn't have too many complaints in that area.
As mentioned before, Skyhawk are a Taiwanese based company. The 4378C is a fairly new product from SkyHawk and has not yet been distributed to many resellers. The only reseller we could find that had this case in stock were a popular Australian PC reseller based in Sydney, named AusPCMarket. They are selling the case for $AUD379.50 ($US195) without a power supply. The same reseller is also selling the highly popular Lian-Li PC-60 without a power supply for $AUD396 ($US203). Both cases are quite expensive considering that they do not come with a PSU. We are quite disappointed that not many resellers are stocking this case at the moment and hope to see more in the near future.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Battlerite Royale hits free-to-play on Steam, now available
- Daikatana developer delays SIGIL, aims for April release
- Intel's new Pentium Gold G5620: 2C/4T at 4GHz announced
- Nike's self-lacing shoes are being BRICKED by Android update
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure