Package and Contents
Patriot's DDR3 modules come in a retail package that can be hung on a shelf in any good computer store that has all of your great performance parts. The front of the box has the company logo and the Viper series logo.
The back of the box contains a large colour photo of the memory so you aren't in for any surprises on what you're getting, unlike a lot of other products out there in today's market. It's a very good policy to have a photo of the product, either on the front or back.
Inside the box a small user manual that contains info on the modules, voltage settings as well as an installation guide can be found.
Unpacking the modules, we can see the kit supplied is a 2GB Dual Channel offering, so we get two pieces of 1GB modules. The modules come with the new Viper Fin heatsink which has the company logo on one side and a sticker with the info on the modules and a DDR3 logo.
The sticker on one side of each memory module contains info on the modules. The kit we received was rated for speeds of 1866MHz or 933MHz core speed with timings of 8-8-8-24 with a maximum voltage of 1.9v. The modules are all RoHS which means they all are manufactured with lead free solder.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit