CoolIT makes some of the best-looking water cooling products on the market today, and the PURE is no exception. Retail and e-tail availability is very good, so when you are ready to purchase, getting one will not be problem.
The cost on the other hand may set a few people back. As mentioned in the performance analysis the PURE was very good, but there are also other very good coolers on the market today, some costing less than the PURE by a large margin. The PURE was able to dethrone our previous performance leader, the Noctua NH-U12P, but the price performance ratio was also broken. Simply put, they performed very close yet the PURE cost considerably more.
Luckily, we are talking about an enthusiast product whereby cost for most of you guys is little more than an afterthought. The stigma of getting to run a water-cooling unit is usually greater than rational thinking. For a first time running a water-cooling setup in your system, the PURE is a good place to start. Since everything is fully enclosed and all of the technical considerations such as wiring pumps, fans and cutting tubing are removed, the PURE is really a novice dream come true. You get all of the benefits of water-cooling without the hassle of spending a day making it all work together. The construction is great and I have full confidence in the system, something that I can't say about many of the other "all-in-one" systems I have seen through the years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz