CoolIT makes some of the best-looking water cooling products on the market today, and the PURE is no exception. Retail and e-tail availability is very good, so when you are ready to purchase, getting one will not be problem.
The cost on the other hand may set a few people back. As mentioned in the performance analysis the PURE was very good, but there are also other very good coolers on the market today, some costing less than the PURE by a large margin. The PURE was able to dethrone our previous performance leader, the Noctua NH-U12P, but the price performance ratio was also broken. Simply put, they performed very close yet the PURE cost considerably more.
Luckily, we are talking about an enthusiast product whereby cost for most of you guys is little more than an afterthought. The stigma of getting to run a water-cooling unit is usually greater than rational thinking. For a first time running a water-cooling setup in your system, the PURE is a good place to start. Since everything is fully enclosed and all of the technical considerations such as wiring pumps, fans and cutting tubing are removed, the PURE is really a novice dream come true. You get all of the benefits of water-cooling without the hassle of spending a day making it all work together. The construction is great and I have full confidence in the system, something that I can't say about many of the other "all-in-one" systems I have seen through the years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard