Let's Fire It Up
My test bed is currently running an ASUS Xonar alongside the Auzentech board for quick comparison between the two.
I am using an external CD player running digitally from itself to the Prelude via coax, and then out again via toslink optical (24-bit/96k) to my Logitech control centre. What this really means is I'm using an external device to test the card as opposed to an internal optical drive, and that I'm doing it 100% digitally.
Above is an image of the provided toslink optical cable which is used between the card and my Logitech control centre. Also included are two adapters that convert the coax ports on the card to toslink optical. The Sample rate is selected via the control panel with either 96k or 48k to choose from, although as I have mentioned before, other factors affect the actual real world sample rate aside from the choice made here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard