Let's Fire It Up
My test bed is currently running an ASUS Xonar alongside the Auzentech board for quick comparison between the two.
I am using an external CD player running digitally from itself to the Prelude via coax, and then out again via toslink optical (24-bit/96k) to my Logitech control centre. What this really means is I'm using an external device to test the card as opposed to an internal optical drive, and that I'm doing it 100% digitally.
Above is an image of the provided toslink optical cable which is used between the card and my Logitech control centre. Also included are two adapters that convert the coax ports on the card to toslink optical. The Sample rate is selected via the control panel with either 96k or 48k to choose from, although as I have mentioned before, other factors affect the actual real world sample rate aside from the choice made here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series