Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Thermalab Micro is the just that, small. As you can see the from specs, the cooler is less than 100mm wide and just under 104mm long. When it comes to the all important height, the cooler is just 6cm tall making it perfect for very small enclosures. Right off the top of my head, when I look at the cooler I vision a custom system built for a carputer, a custom one-off system that is built to operate in an automobile. Another place where slim coolers are required is the 2U server market. Many of the standard 2U coolers are derived from 1U components making them extremely loud and not something you want in your home computer room or living room.
After an extensive search, I was not able to find the ThermoLab Micro available for sale in the US. For that matter, I was not able to find them for sale in anything less than distributer quantities. As I always like to say, the proof is in the pudding and if the Micro turns out to be a powerhouse in their application type, it won't be long before they are for sale all over the place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI Afterburner v4.6.0 beta 9 supports NVIDIA Turing GPUs
- SpaceX plans first private customer for Moon trip in 2023
- Metro Exodus new GeForce RTX real-time ray traced GI video
- YouTube moves gaming front and center
- SCUM sells 1 million copies to date
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- Psyonix And Hot Wheels Reveal New Rocket League DLC
- Pirate Island Rescue released on Steam
- Celebrated crime caper The Swindle slinks onto Nintendo Switch this October
- Tricky Towers coming to Nintendo Switch!
- Beat Hazard 2 is now in Beta and will be heading for Steam Early Access in October.