Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR)
Version and / or Patch Used: Latest from Steam
Timedemo or Level Used: Custom Timedemo
Developer Homepage: http://www.valvesoftware.com
Product Homepage: http://www.half-life2.com
By taking the suspense, challenge and visceral charge of the original, and adding startling new realism, responsiveness and new HDR technology, Half-Life 2 Episode Two opens the door to a world where the player's presence affects everything around him, from the physical environment to the behaviors even the emotions of both friends and enemies.
We benchmark Half Life 2 Episode Two with our own custom timedemos as to avoid possible driver optimizations using the "record demo_name" command and loading the timedemo with the "timedemo demo_name" command - For a full list of the commands, click here.
We continue to see under XP that the 1GB offering doesn't offer any performance gains when compared to the overclocked 512MB offering.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Enemy Territory: Quake Wars]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR) - XP]
- Page 18 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 19 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- PlayStation VR changes will be 'dramatic' over next 10 years
- Apple rumored to be working on 31.6-inch 6K display
- Metro Exodus dev talks ray tracing on next-gen consoles
- Star Citizen dev says ray tracing is 'a massive headache'
- Best reminder app
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!