Taking a Closer Look
Upon taking the case out of the box, the first thing I noticed was that the "Power" and "Reset" buttons were different to the buttons used in previous Lian-Li cases. I then noticed a handy USB front panel at the bottom of the front bezel that allows you to connect four extra USB devices, providing your motherboard supports them. There is also an attractive little Lian-Li case badge to the right of the USB ports.
I then decided to remove the front bezel. This is easily done because it is attached to the case using press-on clips that allow you to just pull the bezel off without the use of any tools. This revealed a handy little switch that allows you to set the voltage of the fans that are included with the case. This in turn adjusts how fast the fans are rotating. You can select speeds of 1 (High), 2 (Medium) or 3 (Low). This is a great inclusion by Lian-Li and you could call it an inbuilt baybus.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 1
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 2
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 3
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Overclockers UK unveils $43,000 gaming PC: 8Pack Orion X2
- NZXT releases Overwatch-themed H500 PC gaming chassis
- NVIDIA reportedly launching GeForce GTX 1650 next month
- No, AMD didn't just drop the price of Radeon RX Vega 56
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure