Over the past year, aluminium PC enclosures have risen in popularity dramatically. Not only do users want the highest performing PCs, but also the best looking PCs. Lian-Li, a Taiwan based company pioneered mainstream aluminium PC cases directed at the enthusiast crowd. Their range has been praised by reviewers all over the world and many people classify Lian-Li cases as the highest quality in the world. I have gotten a chance to test the latest addition to the Lian-Li range, the PC65. The PC65 is a mid-tower case that is the same as the critically aclaimed PC60, but with one exception. A factory installed window! Read on as we determine if Lian-Li can continue their trend of high quality aluminium PC enclosures.
* Two 80mm ADDA in the front
* One 80mm ADDA fan in the rear
* AMD and P4 approved
* Four 5 1/4 bays
* Eight 3 1/2 bays (3 visible, 5 hidden)
* Removable motherboard tray
* Four USB connector in front for easy access.
* Includes matching thumb screws
* Completely rounded edges for safety
* ATX style case
* Case Dimensions: 490x210x450mm
* Window Dimensions: 11.5in x 13in
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 1
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 2
- Lian-Li PC65 USB Case Review - Page 3
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz