In this image we see the four 6mm heatpipes that move heat from the bottom copper plate to the upper dispersion area. You can also see the small piece of heat shrink tubing that allows you to tuck the extra cable length away so it is not in your way.
A look at the side of the cooler exposes the thin aluminium fins and the length of the copper heatpipes. Notice on the bottom that the XiR-2300 has a fin area attached directly to the top of the heatpipes to aid in cooling the processor.
Here we see more of the secondary fin area that sits on top of the heatpipes. Many companies just sandwich the pipes with smooth metal plates and don't take advantage of heatsinks in this area.
The other side is very similar to the first side we took a look at.
From the top you can see that the fan sits down inside of the fins. The fan has two orange LEDs inside for some extra fun with the product.
Here is a closer look at the cabling system; just pull out what you need to make the connection and you can keep the rest tucked in nicely.
The contact area between the CPU and heatsink is very smooth. I am afraid to touch it because if I did I know I would never get this amount of reflection back.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Samsung should unveil dual-screen, foldable phone NEXT MONTH
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 gets into the Halloween spirit
- Devil May Cry 5 Ultra Limited Edition costs $8600
- Epic delays full free-to-play version of Fortnite into 2019
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Soulcalibur VI Out Tomorrow
- Battlezone Brings Epic Four-Player Tank Combat To Nintendo Switch Next Month
- F1 Mobile Racing Out Now on iPhone and iPad
- The Roguelite Cyberpunk Shooter Neon Chrome Now Available on Mac App Store
- JLab Audio Launches Over-Ear Sport Headphone