Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Nexus XiR-2300 is a universal solution working with both AMD and Intel systems. No one will feel left out going back to the AMD 939/940-pin processors. This is important since many people make HTPCs with yesterday's parts that are sitting around gathering dust. In their day, the AMD 939 processors proved to be capable in gaming machines and many have migrated to playing music and movies on enthusiasts' home big screen.
Putting a PC in the living room is not a new idea; all you need is some left over parts, cables and a way to make the system silent. The fan on the Nexus XiR-2300 is built for silent operation with a claimed acoustic footprint of 19 dB. Our testing environment is not as sophisticated as that of Nexus', but from the given specification I am expecting to see some really low numbers in our sound pressure test.
The MSRP for the Nexus XiR-2300 is pretty high at 59.99 US Dollars, but I was able to find it online for as low as 55.00. This is the same price range as our performance leader, the Noctua NH-12P, so I am looking for some really good performance numbers from this cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit