With the package out the way it's time to check out the card which is just as light as the package. We have a small cooler that sits at the back of the card and carries with it a little heatsink/fan combination.
The heatsink/fan also manages to cool the memory on the front. With no Crossfire connectors or external power connectors needed to run the card, there isn't a whole lot to it.
Getting into the I/O side of things, this is the first point where we see Diamond has mixed it up a bit. Outside of the standard DVI and VGA connector we also have a HDMI port. You can see that the HDMI port does come at the cost of your standard TV-Out port, though, hence the reason for the lack of cables in the bundle.
Specs wise, the HD 3650 from Diamond carries with it a 725MHz core clock while our 1GB of GDDR2 memory comes in at 1000MHz DDR. The HD 3650 carries with it a 128-bit memory bus and the usual DirectX 10 support that we see on all graphics cards these days.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Enemy Territory: Quake Wars]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit