Test System Setup
Processor: Intel Dual Core E6600 @ 3.3GHz (9x366MHz)
Memory: 2x 1GB DDR2 PC2-8400 (Supplied by GeIL)
Motherboard: ASUS P5W DH Deluxe (Supplied by ASUS)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS (Supplied by NVIDIA)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP3
The system mentioned above will be used to conduct our tests along with the following HDDs that were supplied to us with the T4H CR unit.
4 x Seagate Barracuda ES 250GB eSATA = 1TB.
Naturally with large storage devices, be prepared to both twiddle your thumbs and wait patiently for this HUGE volume to initialise and format. Or, you could just leave it be and enjoy an hour'ish break.
We have tested all connectivity methods with the unit which as mentioned before comprise FireWire 400 and 800, USB 2.0 and eSATA. For comparatives sake, we have also thrown in a high-speed 8GB USB Pen Drive, a singular Western Digital 750GB eSATA caddy and also WD's popular Passport Series 160GB USB 2.0 external drive.
Onto the test results, we go!
Version and / or Patch Used: 188.8.131.52
Developer Homepage: http://www.simplisoftware.com
Product Homepage: http://www.simplisoftware.com/Public/index.php?request=HdTach
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series