Test System Setup
Processor: Intel Dual Core E6600 @ 3.3GHz (9x366MHz)
Memory: 2x 1GB DDR2 PC2-8400 (Supplied by GeIL)
Motherboard: ASUS P5W DH Deluxe (Supplied by ASUS)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS (Supplied by NVIDIA)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP3
The system mentioned above will be used to conduct our tests along with the following HDDs that were supplied to us with the T4H CR unit.
4 x Seagate Barracuda ES 250GB eSATA = 1TB.
Naturally with large storage devices, be prepared to both twiddle your thumbs and wait patiently for this HUGE volume to initialise and format. Or, you could just leave it be and enjoy an hour'ish break.
We have tested all connectivity methods with the unit which as mentioned before comprise FireWire 400 and 800, USB 2.0 and eSATA. For comparatives sake, we have also thrown in a high-speed 8GB USB Pen Drive, a singular Western Digital 750GB eSATA caddy and also WD's popular Passport Series 160GB USB 2.0 external drive.
Onto the test results, we go!
Version and / or Patch Used: 184.108.40.206
Developer Homepage: http://www.simplisoftware.com
Product Homepage: http://www.simplisoftware.com/Public/index.php?request=HdTach
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard