ASUS has opted to use the exclusive Glaciator heatsink/fan combination which looks good. We also see towards the back of the card another heatsink that helps keep some of the other warmer components as cool as possible.
While we don't have any memory sinks, with the fin design on the cooler the air is pushed directly out of the heatsink and over the memory modules.
As far as card features go we see nothing more than what's found on a standard 8800GT or any other mid-range NVIDIA card. We have a single PCI Express connector located towards the back of the card, while if you peak over the cooler you find a single SLI connector.
We then of course also have our two DVI connectors and single TV Out connector.
As you can see below, the 8800GT 1GB from ASUS comes with nothing more than the stock clocks.
A 600MHz core, 1500MHz shader clock and 1800MHz DDR memory clock.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Enemy Territory: Quake Wars]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR) - XP]
- Page 18 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 19 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]