When taking into consideration the relatively low street price of these speakers, their use can become more widespread. It would have been nice if the lab systems at university had snapped up a few systems like these; I could even see them as good office speakers as they have a very small footprint. Laptop users should also look out for these as they would be great lightweight speakers to take on business trips for after hours entertainment.
So, it's time to offer a summary. These speakers are not fantastic with the high-end, and they're not room shakers with the low-end, but they're pretty damn cheap for what you get and they don't take up space. They're light and easy to setup, and would be great to travel with too.
As the buyer, you weigh up what you need the most. Whether it be value, size, portability or performance, choose the best for your needs.
I'll be back in a couple of weeks to talk about the exiting new Auzentech soundcard that I just received which uses the latest Creative X-Fi chip under the hood. We might just have a little gem here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM