Cyber Acoustics are based out of Asia and claim to have had involvement in the PC audio industry for many years, since the 80's in fact. Now, that should be plenty of time to get the recipe right, so to speak. The company offers many products from headsets and iPod solutions to full on surround sound systems like the one I'm looking at today.
Here is a mission statement from Cyber acoustics, which I think is right on the money. "It's about building smart equipment that is intuitive and flexible in use. It's less about wattage and frequency response rates, and more about what you know sounds great - and they just plain work the way you expect them to."
As was the case with my previous GIGABYTE review, I have not heard any audio products from this company before, so I have no real pre-conceived expectations, either good or bad.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit