The ChipChilla uses an eleven-blade fan to cool the fins that dissipate heat from the chipset.
The backside of the cooler allows us to see the heatpipe and how it passes through the fins.
Here we see the thin, 10mm fan attached to the cooler. Note that on the bottom of the cooler is a thin copper shim that pulls the heat out of the chipset and sends it on to the heatpipe.
The other side is the same as the first side above. In this image you can see the 3-pin power connector for the fan. The cable is long enough to reach just about any fan header on the motherboard so if you do not have a 3 or 4-pin header close to the chipset the cooler is able to reach out to make the proper connection.
The bottom of the cooler is copper but the surface still has some machine marks. To the touch the copper slug feels smooth. Note in this image that the cooler comes with some of the mounting hardware already attached. Installing the fan is very easy outside and inside of the computer chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti DUKE leaked
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 2080 Ti has 4352 CUDA cores
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO teased
- Burnout Paradise Remastered debuts to PC August 21st
- Little Nightmares developers announce 1 million units sold
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada