Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The ChipChilla is 94mm tall and uses a single 6mm heatpipe that utilizes the U-shape design. It starts at the fins, through the base and back to the fins. The design has proven to be effective for CPU heatsinks like the Noctua coolers.
Cooling of the aluminum fin area is performed by a 60mm fan that rotates at 2200 RPMs. The fan is only 10mm thick so there shouldn't be many compatibility issues with your existing CPU cooler or graphics card. In addition, since the ChipChilla is rated at only 19dB we will not be able to hear it, even with the case side off.
Even though I was not able to find the ChipChilla listed on Pricegrabber in the US, I did find several online retailers that kept the unit in stock. The average cost of the unit is just under 23 US Dollars making it affordable to all enthusiasts. Availability on store shelves is a concern, but with so many places carrying the ChipChilla you will be able order one easily, though there will be a delay for shipping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit