Processor: AMD Athlon 1.2GHz
Motherboard: Abit KR7A-RAID, Soyo K7ADA (ALi MaGiK1)
Memory: OCZ 256MB PC2100
Video Card: Prolink Pixelview GeForce3
Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster Audigy Platinum eX
Hard Disk: Quantum Fireball Plus LM 15GB ATA100
Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional SP2
Drivers: VIA 4in1 v4.37a, nVidia DetXP v23.11, DirectX 8.0a
Software Used: SiSoft Sandra 2001, 3dMark2001, Quake III Arena, Content Creation Winstone 2001, Business Winstone 2001
BIOS Date: 11/23/2001 (6G)
Results - SiSoft Sandra 2001 CPU Benchmark
Results - SiSoft Sandra 2001 Multimedia Benchmark
Results - SiSoft Sandra 2001 Memory Benchmark
Results - 3dMark2001 1024x768 32bit Colour
Results - Quake III Arena 1024x768 32-bit Colour
Results - Content Creation Winstone 2001
Results - Business Winstone 2001
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit