Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR)
Version and / or Patch Used: Latest from Steam
Timedemo or Level Used: Custom Timedemo
Developer Homepage: http://www.valvesoftware.com
Product Homepage: http://www.half-life2.com
By taking the suspense, challenge and visceral charge of the original, and adding startling new realism, responsiveness and new HDR technology, Half-Life 2 Episode Two opens the door to a world where the player's presence affects everything around him, from the physical environment to the behaviors even the emotions of both friends and enemies.
We benchmark Half Life 2 Episode Two with our own custom timedemos as to avoid possible driver optimizations using the "record demo_name" command and loading the timedemo with the "timedemo demo_name" command - For a full list of the commands, click here.
We can see at the higher resolution nothing but a few FPS are between the HD 3870 and 9600GT.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Enemy Territory: Quake Wars]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 12 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR) - XP]
- Page 18 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 19 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm working on standalone wireless VR headsets
- NVIDIA's new Jetson Nano: entry-level AI computers costs $99
- Paramount wants to see cinemas play new movies at 120FPS
- NVIDIA shows off Quake II with real-time ray tracing tech
- Bethesda promises deep dive into DOOM Eternal at E3 2019
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms